Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sending You a Big Squeeze Sweet Citrus Bundle Card

This card is another one using the Sweet Citrus SU! bundle and the colors from the MFT Color Challenge. I recently heard from Jennifer Maguire that you should try to think of 5 different ways you can use a stamp or die set before buying it, and this Sweet Citrus bundle has many more than 5! I've only scratched the surface with the cards I've been making this week. I can see adding some of my own sentiments like "You're the Zest!" and "Lime I'll Yours."  

I used a kraft card base and embossed it with the hybrid embossing folder from the Sweet Citrus bundle. Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment and flowers and stamped and die cut and embossed the lemons. I had some ready-made yellow bows I've been trying to find a use for, so I decided to add one to the corner of the card. Isn't this a cheery card? It was a quick and easy make since I had used my MISTI to stamp a bunch of die cut lemons from the set all at once and then ran them through the embossing folder. 




Close up of the embossing: 


 Challenges I'm entering: 

⭐️ Save 40% Sitewide? ⭐️ Don't Mind if I Do! If You Haven't Ordered Ye – MFT Stamps: Pink, yellow, blue, and kraft

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (5/5 for the week; ends 1/18/23)

No comments:

Post a Comment