Sunday, January 15, 2023

Purr-fect Birthday Slimline Card

This is the final card in the 5-card set of cards I designed for a free card class I'm leading on Jan. 16. I wanted to do a variety of cards, so I have a rocker card, a 6x6 square card, a fun fold A2 card, a floating gap card, and now a slimline card. I didn't use as many embellishments as I usually do since I had to mass produce 12 sets of elements for each card we are doing, but I'm hoping everyone will enjoy the cards we make together. I'm also praying it's a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement and that those who receive the cards will feel loved and encouraged, also. 

I started with a white slimline card base I designed and cut using my Silhouette Design Studio software. Then I sized up the elements I wanted to add to the card. I used a previous Sheet Load of Cards design (if you aren't subscribed to Crafty Al's YouTube channel, I highly recommend watching her Sheet Load videos for fun ideas) for inspiration but modified the elements a bit. 

I recently won a few digi stamps from The Paper Shelter and used this darling one of a girl with her 3 kitties as the focal point. I did a print and cut of the digi stamp and then created the sentiment using my Silhouette Design Studio software. I sized it up to do a print and cut that would fit the inner mat on the card front. Then I used foam tape to pop up the digi stamp and the sentiment. 









 Challenges I'm entering: 

Join in the December Slimline Challenge: Cats & Dogs 🐱🐶 – MFT Stamps

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Too cute

1 comment:

  1. Darling image and card design! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am your newest follower, looks like we have online friends in common. I hope you will follow my blog: https://lakefrontstampingcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete