Friday, January 13, 2023

Sweet Citrus Bundle Rocker Card

This is another card for my upcoming free card class. I was so excited to see that I had some design paper with lemons on it to match the Sweet Citrus SU! bundle. I bet many of you can relate to having way too much card stock but still struggling sometimes to find just the right color or pattern for the project you are working on! My theme for 2023 is to try to use up what I have rather than acquiring more, so this worked out perfectly! 

I used a cut file from the Silhouette Design Store for the rocker card base and used my Silhouette Cameo 4 to cut out the papers for all 12 sets of cards (one for the sample I have here, one for the one I'll put together with the class, and then 10 sets for the class members to assemble). 

I used the Sweet Citrus bundle to stamp and die cut the lemon and leaves and then ran the lemon through the embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment on the yellow and white design paper and added a bow to the top of the card. For the inside, I stamped another sentiment and flowers from the same bundle. 





Here's a look at the inside of the card:


A closer view of the sentiment:

 


Challenges I'm entering: 



Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (2/3; ends 1/27/23)




Word Art Wednesday: ATG (2/5 for the week; ends 1/18/23)


As You Like It Challenge: Favorite reason to send a card: I like to send cards for many different reasons, but I think birthday cards are especially fun as they are an excuse to celebrate friends and family and let them know I'm thinking of them on their special day (1/3; ends 1/25/23)

11 comments:

  1. I adore this card! The yellow lemon theme is so happy. The cover sentiment is fun and the inside sentiment is the best. What a great stamp set. Your rocker card "rocks" and the class is going to love it. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Birthday" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute rocker card! I love the lemon!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Art Imrpessions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... what a clever design Carrie!! Super rocker card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty rocker card, Carrie! I haven't done one of these yet but I sure think they are fun. Love this bundle and glad you had some paper to go with it. Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, this is such a bright happy card and rockers are so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I love the round bottom.

    ReplyDelete