Friday, January 13, 2023

Tucked Corner Fold Card with SU!'s Sweet Citrus Bundle

This card was so fun to make! I created a cut file in my Silhouette Design Studio software based on the measurements found in this video: 6x6 Tucked Corner Fold Card - YouTube. A big shout out to Iced Images for all the wonderful fun fold cards. I highly recommend subscribing to her YouTube channel for clever and unique card ideas. 

After watching the video and creating a cut file for the pieces, I chose my card stock and grabbed my new Sweet Citrus stamps, dies, and hybrid embossing folder set from SU! and got to work cutting out the pieces and then stamping, embossing, and die cutting everything. This set has some fun sentiments in it, and I love the way the 3D hybrid embossing folder coordinates with the stamps to create 3D elements! 

This particular card was created as a thank you to Debbie Mageed over at Secrets to Stamping - with Debbie Mageed (secretstamper.com). I recently won a SU! stamp set from her Creative Creases challenge, and she also is sending me a SU! stamp and die bundle for being part of her downline as a SU! demonstrator. She's always so encouraging and leaves me lots of love on my blog, so I wanted to send her a special card. Thanks so much, Debbie! I know you'll see this since I'm entering this card in your Creative Creases challenge😁. 

Front view:



With the card open: 


With the card lying flat:


Back side:


Look at the texture on the lemons! So realistic with that hybrid embossing folder!



Side view:


The stitched circle dies are from Gina Marie Designs:



Challenges I'm entering:



 Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (3/3; ends 1/27/23)




Word Art Wednesday: ATG (1/5 for the week; ends 3/18/23)

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com): New (the Sweet Citrus bundle was a Christmas gift this year, so I've been having fun playing with my new stamps, dies, and EF from the bundle. Also, this is a new card design I just learned about (2/2; ends 1/18/23)

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a unique folded card! I love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise I got in the mail from you, Carrie! And I can say that this card is even prettier in person! I love this bundle of products and got it as well but haven't used it yet. My daughter will love it as her birthday card this year. Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to be able to send you a little something after all the gifts you’ve blessed me with!

      Delete
  3. Wow - I love this tucked folded card and the lemons are perfect for it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete