Friday, June 3, 2016

Birdbrain Graduate

This week was graduation at our local high school, and I'm still catching up on graduation cards to take to the upcoming open houses I've been invited to. I decided to use this darling Birdbrain Graduate digi stamp by From the Heart Stamps and play along with the I {heart} sketches with a tWist challenge.
Using a blank white A2 card base, I layered some red paper and then some school-themed paper for the background. I sized up and printed out the digi using my Silhouette Design Studio software and then colored it with Copics.
I added a Gina Marie Designs stitched circle die cut behind the digi and die cut some Gina Marie Designs stitched banners to match the sketch. I matted them with some red paper I trimmed to size.
I stamped the sentiment using a clear stamp from CTMH's "You Did It" stamp set and Ranger jet black ink. 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges: 
I {heart} Sketches Challenge - W (2W in summer), SIR - Sketch* and/or Twist: Show off your Coloring skills
Sketch154

3 comments:

  1. Perfect - I love it and that sentiment is spot on for your really colorful card. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge this week. Glad you could participate. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, you've done it again! Perfect way to celebrate, these papers are perfect. So cute! Thanks for joining us again at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete