Thursday, June 9, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Copic Shading Card

This week at PTI, the Make it Monday challenge was to use Copics to add some shading to a die cut word. I needed to make some 4th of July cards, so I used PTI's "Red, White and Blue" stamp set and their "Celebrate" die from the "Birthday Cheer" collection. I stamped the fireworks and some random stars onto my A2 card base and then stamped rockets onto vellum and fussy cut them out. I die cut the sentiment from red cardstock and then did a very amateur job of using a Copic marker to add some shading around the word.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

PTI Make it Monday challenge

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Carrie! Now that's what I call a 'celebration' card! Love the vellum rockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, this is a great celebratory card for those of us in the good old USA! Your shadowing looks great.

    ReplyDelete