Thursday, June 9, 2016

Butterfly Girl Card

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our "twist" is "TRANSPORTATION." You can interpret this many different ways. I chose to use this sweet digi "Butterfly Girl" by our sponsor Ppinkydolls for my card. You can find it and many other adorable digis at https://www.etsy.com/shop/ppinkydollsart?section_id=13880735&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

I used Spellbinders Grand Labels 1 dies to make the top-fold card base. Then I de cut some cloud design paper to cover the card front. I used a large pink felt flower as a background for the digi which I colored with Copic and MEXPY markers and die cut with a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Square die. I added clouds, a sun and the word "sunshine" from WPlus9 Designs "Sunshine Layers" die set. Wouldn't it be fun to travel by butterfly?!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Shelter Challenge - W,3E, SIO - #252 Sentimental
WordArt Wednesdays - W,5E , scriptural word art freebie offered each week#234/235 Family Friendly/Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Carrie, this is just so cute! I love the shape of the card and the clouds paper and then the die cut clouds really sets off this sweet image. Yes, I would love to travel by butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Carrie! I feel like I'm up in the clouds with her! The cloud paper and the die cut clouds make it 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting you creative and very lovely art in the #234-#235 - Anything Goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete