Monday, June 20, 2016

Stamplorations "Latte for Two" Card

And the coffee-themed cards continue! This one uses a free digi from Stamplorations called "Latte for Two" and a free printable from TCMTSCC. 
For my card base, I embossed a white A2 card with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. Then I did a print and cut of the digis and cut out a black mat for the sentiment. I colored the Stamplorations digi with Copics to match the colors in the printable with the sentiment. 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges: 
Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Summer Blog Hop
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/06/summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/

Share Joy Challenge: CAS
http://sharejoychallenge.blogspot.com/
DL ART Thursday Challenge 2W,2nd & 4th Thurs,3E Monthly Challenge: Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - 2W, 3E, F, digi or real stamping - (Week 1) Anything Goes

32 comments:

  1. I've fallen in love with my coffee... so... there's that...lol! LOVE it! Great card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, again you have inspired me, I have that Tim Holtz embossing folder, another coffee card on it's way. And again, your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! The copics look like watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...just love your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your card. Following you now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB CAS design, loving that embossed BG and your layout. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun, love this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you matched everything up and it looks fabulous!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is what I'm talking about and it looks fabulous against the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those cups, Carrie, love the embossed background! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card...love the sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great coffee designed card. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many fun details on your great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card and great use of freebies

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used this free image, too. It's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love the new stamplorations images. Sooo Delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun sentiment! It makes a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great design, love the coffee cups, and the embossing folder is perfect. Thanks for your entry to our Love To Scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! Great mix of embossed background and stamping!

    ReplyDelete