Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bugaboo Graduation Card

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is ATG! That's right! Anything Goes, so why not join us this week?
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo, and I've used one of their precolored digis for this card. For more great digis, you can check out the Bugaboo online store here: http://www.bugaboostamps.com.
After printing my digi, I die cut him with a Gina Marie Designs X stitched rectangle die. You can find her dies (this set was only $10!) at http://wholesalecraftingsupplies.com.
I used a black A2 card base for the card and matted it with yellow cardstock. Then I die cut a Papertrey Ink cover plate and adhered that with foam squares. I mounted my digi with foam squares, also, so there"/ some depth to this card. I die cut the "Celebrate" sentiment from another Papertrey Ink set and then added some sequins for a bit of sparkle.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Any Graduate would be happy to receive this, Carrie! I love the added sparkle and how you used the cover plate! It's the perfect design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card for a graduate, Carrie! Love the stars and the bling! Just wanted to pop in (finally!) and thank you for becoming my latest follower!

    ReplyDelete