Friday, March 25, 2016

Fresh Brewed Designs Card

The digi for this A2 card came from Fresh Brewed Designs. I thought it was a lovely digi and was excited to use it for a card for the Spring Blog Hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers. I sized it up in my Silhouette Design Studio software and wrote out the sentiment with that software, also. I printed them out and die cut the digi using a Wafllefowler die from the "Lacey Layers" set. I colored the digi with Copics and MEXPY markers and adhered it to my card base with glue tape. I popped the sentiment up using foam squares.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
 Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop

22 comments:

  1. Love the coloring with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It sure is. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifulcard and have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love that gorgeous BG paper. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Carrie! Enjoy your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, you're on a roll again...I love this card and your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the gorgeous papers you used on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card- I love the sentiment and your bible image! I joined the coffee hop this time around, not realizing what it was....but so fun to see all of the coffee themed cards around on blogs. I am a tea drinker myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. PRETTY card Carrie!!!
    LOVE your image & sentiment combo, LOVE your colouring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card and reminder! Love the coloring aswell!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! Monday Challange
    Hugs, Zoey

    ReplyDelete