Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Teacup Bunny Card


This sweet bunny digi comes from Sami Stamps. I did a trace of the digi and digitally colored all the bunny parts of the digi and filled in the teacup with a fun digital paper pattern from Harper Finch. Then I did a print and cut of the various layers with my Silhouette, with 3 layers for the bunny's paws and 2 layers for his face and ears. Since this card is for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop, I wanted to use some pretty spring colors. I always like to have some fun cards on hand to encourage people, so I added the "You're Tea-riffic" sentiment after writing it in my Silhouette program and drawing a rectangle cut file around it. I did a print and cut of the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape.

The white panel for the bunny was die cut using a Waffleflower Lacey Layers die.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blg Hop

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/03/spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/

 

20 comments:

  1. Another adorable card...great paper and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the bunny peeking out from under the big cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute! That peeking bunny is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peeking bunny with big ears is most adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you paper pieced this, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, how adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorableand love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Carrie! Thank you for following my blog.

    Melanie (http://stitchesandsmudges.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, Carrie, love that tea cup! Happy Thursday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTENESS GALORE Carrie :)
    LOVE your ADORABLE bunny peeking out from under the PRETTY plaid cup, a TEA-riffic design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous card! This bunny is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card,I wish you a Latte Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plaid, I love plaid. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cleaver idea. I love this sweet card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! Love the bunny and the plaid paper! :)

    ReplyDelete