Friday, March 25, 2016

Jessica Lynn Thanks a Latte Card

The digi on this card came from Jessica Lynn. She generously designed and gave him away free for the Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop, and I thought I'd use him for the Spring Hop, too. I sized him up in my Silhouette Design Studio software and then die cut him with a Spellbinders die and colored him with Copic and MEXPY markers. I mounted him on a blue background and adhered him to my 5 1/2 inch X 7 inch card. I added the "Thanks a Latte" sentiment by Bugaboo stamps with foam squares.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
 Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - W, 5E - Food & Drink

20 comments:

  1. He's so cute peeking behind that giant mug, a size that I need in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Love the frame around Brentwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! He's saying HI to ME from behind the cup because I know I'll get that cup if I have to knock him over for it! HEE HEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Carrie! Happy ending to a wonderful Hop! Enjoyed it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, Brentwood is a favorite of a lot of coffee bloggers thanks to Jessica Lynn. Your card is adorable, and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that adorable owl peeking out from behind the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER CUTE card Carrie :)
    LOVE your ADORABLE owl, PRETTY colours & colouring and FABULOUS fancy border too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card with the big eyed owl who looks like he's had his coffee already! Love the stitching on the white! I am so glad you joined us for our food and drink challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete