Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sunshine Card

This week over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is: spring! When I think of spring, I think of sunshine and ice cream, so I could resist this cute pre-colored digi by this month's sponsor Bugaboo. You can find this digi and hundreds of other great digis at http://www.bugaboostamps.com.
My card has a white A2 card base. I sized up and printed out my digi and then die cut her with a stitched oval die by Gina Marie Designs. I die cut a Top Dog die using black cardstock for the mat behind it, and then I die cut my red frame using the same Top Dog die inside the frame from WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die set to leave an opening for my black die cut mat. The sun and "sunshine" sentiment are from that same WPlus9 die set.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - W, 5E - Come Rain or Shine

7 comments:

  1. I love all the layers and the stitched dies, Carrie. The imageis really cute and I like the bold sentiment. Very spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Carrie! I love those layers of stitched dies! It almost looks quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for visiting my blog and became a follower. I've joined your site too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooo cute!!! Love that image she is just adorable. Love how you framed her in. The dies are wonderful and your coloring is amazing. Have a wonderful week end.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! That little girl looks so cute, but I don't see her finishing all of that ice cream! I'd be glad to help her finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet sunny weather creation looks great, Carrie, love all the layers you added and the dies used...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable card. Love that little girl's image and your colouring in awesome. Thank for joining in Simon Says Stamp Come Rain or Shine Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete