Friday, March 25, 2016

Jessica Lynn Brentwood Needs Coffee Card

Jessica Lynn very generously designed and gave away another Brentwood digi for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop. Here I've used "Brentwood Needs Coffee" and paired him with a sentiment from Bugaboo stamps that just seemed to match the tired, worn out look Brentwood is sporting here!
For the background, I printed some coffee beans from a From The Heart Stamps digi called "Birdbrain Needs Coffee" set onto some green cardstock and cut the card base into a 5 1/2 X 7 1/2 inch rectangle. I sized up my Brentwood digi using my Silhouette Design Studio software and then printed him out. I die cut him with a die from WPlus9 Sunshine Layers set. I also printed the Bugaboo sentiment and fussy cut it. I colored Brentwood with Copic and MEXPY markers and added some puffy hearts to go with the hearts on his shirt. I adhered the sentiment and digi panel with foam squares.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - W, 5E - Food & Drink

21 comments:

  1. Such a fun sentiment, and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, love the added puffy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the little hearts you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brentwood is so sweet and here he is again with such a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brentwood is making the rounds this hop! That's for sure. :) Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love your Brentwood creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halarious, Brentwood loves it all...great card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN and CUTE card Carrie :)
    LOVE your sentiment, colouring and background!!!
    ... I confess, I haven't done anything as adventurous as this with my Cameo, THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another amazing card Carrie and that sentiment cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! TFS I did him a couple of time - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's a cutie and I love your fun background!

    ReplyDelete