Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Carrot Bunny Coffee Card

This card started with a 5x7 inch white card base I embossed with a Cuttlebug floral embossing folder.
I used a cut file on my Silhouette for the grass border and created the sentiment using my Silhouette Design Studio program. I added a rectangular cut file and did a print and cut of it. I digitally colored the darling Gerda Steiner bunny with his giant carrot which is this month's design for Gerda's progressive challenge. I did a trace of him and print and cut him out. The to-go cup is a print and cut file from U Printables at http://uprintables.blogspot.com
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blg Hop
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/03/spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/
Gerda Steiner Progressive Monthly Freebie Challenge
http://gsd-stamps.com/blogs/news/88841220-monthly-challenge-march-2016

20 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so cute and love the sentiment...I have that embossing folder and I'm pulling it out now. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorbs! Love that sweet bunny & big carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is cute! Thanks for sharing.
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable is this little guy?! Love the EF background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - like that bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the greeting and the bunny is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg... you're on a roll... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Bunny card, Carrie, Yes you are on a roll...perhaps an egg hunt! Happy Hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER CUTE card Carrie :)
    LOVE your ADORABLE bunny, FUN sentiment and PRETTY design with the embossed flowers and grassy border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh another darling card. I wish you a latte Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super fun sentiment...cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a punny sentiment. Love the little bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete