Sunday, November 20, 2022

Diagonal Flip Card with Psalm 69:30

This month it's my turn on the Board of Missions and Evangelism to send out the bulletins and CDs to all the shut ins at my church each week. Normally I send out 4 cards each week to a small group of shut ins, but I decided to include a handmade card each week for the whole group of shut ins (18 in total) for the month of November while I'm mailing out CDs and bulletins to them anyway. I took the word art I used for fan fold cards (see my previous post) that I made for my special group of 4 shut ins this week and used it in these diagonal flip cards I made for the rest of the group (my special group of shut ins had already received a diagonal flip card recently, so I wanted them to have a different design). The original idea for this diagonal flip card came from Mary Deatherage here: https://stampsnlingers.com/2022/10/06/stampin-up-rustic-soft-seedlings-fun-fold-for-the-happy-inkin-thursday-blog-hop/.


Inside area for a message:






Challenges I'm entering: 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Thanks/Thanksgiving (4/5; ends Nov.21)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (3/5 for this week; ends Nov. 23)



Crafty Catz (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with optional twist of Christmas (2/3; ends Nov. 24)

A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG with option of words of thanks 3/8; ends Dec. 2)

2 comments:

  1. Great card and very thoughtful of you! I am sure it was appreciated!

    Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete