Sunday, November 20, 2022

Thanksgiving Turkey Box Card

This year's Thanksgiving card design came from a file I purchased from MyScrapChick.com called "Turkey Box Card." Since I needed 140 of them for my mom to send out and another 30 to send out myself, I simplified the design a bit by using print and cut rather than paper piecing the front of the turkey. I chose some fall-colored papers for the feathers and added a Thanksgiving sentiment to the envelope flap. I resized the card file to fit an A6 envelope (it was just slightly too long to fit in my envelopes as originally designed). 


Here's the card lying flat:


Standing up: 


Side view of the layers:



Top view: 


Back side (I signed this part of the card):



Here's a look at the pieces and parts as I began the assembly process:



Challenges I'm entering: 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Thanks or Thanksgiving

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (2/5 for this part of the challenge; ends Nov. 23)
 


Crafty Catz (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with optional twist of Christmas (1/3; ends Nov. 24)


A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG with option of words of thanks 2/8; ends Dec. 2) Rising Star Pick for November Week Three

4 comments:

  1. What a clever card-great turkey! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh that such a cleave box and cute turkey,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz we hope you will join us again
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative! It's wonderful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete