Sunday, November 20, 2022

MFT Sketch Challenge

With Christmas fast approaching, I have been making a lot of Christmas cards this weekend. This one follows the sketch over at MFT Stamps. 

The digi I used of Santa reading his mail while his cat naps on his chair is from The Paper Shelter. I won my choice of 3 free digis recently and chose 3 sets with cats in them. Don't tell my Great Dane😂! Thanks, Veronica, for the challenge prize! 

I used a couple Spellbinder dies to create the mats behind Santa and his cat for this card and then did a print and cut of the sentiment that I created using Cremona font. I embossed the card base using a Cuttlebug 5 X 7 embossing folder called Swiss Dots. 

This was a quick and easy card to make since I used the precolored version of the digi. I love having that option! 



Close up of Santa and his kitten:


Challenges I'm entering: 

 challenge: 





Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for this week; ends Nov. 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment