Sunday, November 20, 2022

Pink Meowy Christmas Card

When I was choosing my 3 free digis from The Paper Shelter from winning a recent card challenge, this set was one I knew I wanted! Not only do I love the girl and her kitties, I think the background is gorgeous! Did you know you can use the background separately from the digis in the sets designed by The Paper Shelter? And the sets come with pre-colored or ready to color yourself images. So handy! 

I recently went through my stash of embossing folders (I have way too many of them! Who can relate?!) and found this one from Richard Gary's Lumberjack Collection called "Knitted Pattern." I love it with winter-themed cards! 



👀 Enjoy HUGE Blitzday Savings Plus a New Weekly Sketch Challenge! – MFT Stamps: Sketch Challenge: I flipped the elements from top to bottom: 







Word Art Wednesday: ATG (1/5 for this part of the challenge; ends Nov. 23)

Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with embossing (3/3; ends Nov. 23)

Let's Squash It!! (letssquashit.blogspot.com): Christmas and embossing (I used Richard Gary's Knitted Pattern EF) (3/3; ends Nov. 30) C8


Craft dream (bastel-traum.blogspot.com): Snowflakes  #btchallenge119

No more challenges

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, very nice snowflake circle around it, and of course, a great embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie:
    I love the embossing folder you used. What a stunning background it created. Your card is delightful and I can't thank you enough for sharing it in our challenge. I hope that you'll stop by again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art and creativity.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete