Monday, November 21, 2022

Hope You're FELINE Better Card

This was a quick card for a friend from church who just had hip surgery. I used a digi I won recently from The Paper Shelter and did a print and cut of the pre-colored version of the girl and her cats along with the provided background. The digi set comes with several options: uncolored, pre-colored without the background, and pre-colored with the background. I love having all those options!

The woman in the digi is drinking some hot tea and snuggling up with her cats, and it made me think of taking it easy and recovering from surgery or illness. I have a stamp set that came with a cardmaking magazine from a few years ago that has some dog and cat stamps and sentiments, so I dug that out to use the "HOPE YOU'RE FELINE BETTER" stamp for this card. I embossed the pink panel with a Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and then added some pearls to some of the snowflake centers. I then chose a scrap of blue/gray snowflake paper and trimmed it to add as an accent piece behind the digi. I hope it will be an encouragement to my friend as she recovers. 







Challenges I'm entering: 




Creations in Pink: ATG with more pink than other colors (2/3; ends Dec. 12)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment