Saturday, February 18, 2023

Celebrate Floral Card

In my efforts to clean up and organize my craft space, I've been using up bits and pieces I've saved for future cards. I guess now is the future I was waiting for 😂! I found this lovely flower and leaf cluster I had stamped and die cut last fall and decided to make a card with them finally. I used an A2 card base and added a panel of floral Stampin' Up! design paper for the bottom layer. Then I die cut a layer from that same set of design paper and used the blue patterned side this time. I made a frame and oval for the sentiment using SU!'s Framed Florets bundle and then stamped the sentiment (from that same bundle) onto the inner oval. I adhered everything to the card and felt I needed a little something more, so I then die cut a leafy branch using the same SU! bundle and white card stock I had covered with metallic gold duct tape. 





 Challenges I'm entering: 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge: Frame it (4/5; ends Feb. 20)


Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (3/3; ends Feb. 23)


As You Like It Challenge: Love or Friendship cards: I like to make both types, but since I send out a lot more friendship cards than romantic love cards, I'll pick friendship cards like this one to celebrate a friend's birthday😀. I only have one husband, but I have a lot of friends. (3/3; ends Feb. 23)

TIME OUT Challenges: Birthday (3/5; ends March 1) C5

No more challenges

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful entry for our 9th birthday celebration at Time Out. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card, Love the floral paper you used. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Beautiful card for our celebration Carrie...Thank you so much for joining in with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete