Saturday, February 18, 2023

Simply Thankful

I'm probably the only one out there making fall cards in February, but I am determined to try out my previously unused stamp and die sets this year! So I broke out Stampin' Up!'s Gathered Wheat bundle and stamped and die cut the wheat stalks and colored them with Chameleon alcohol markers and then stamped and fussy cut the sentiment. I added those elements to some pretty fall papers and adhered that to a card base I had embossed. I felt it was lacking a little something, so I then added 2 smaller wheat stalks from the die set which I die cut from white card stock I had covered in gold metallic duct tape to give them a foiled effect. 





 Challenges I'm entering: 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Emboss it (4/5; ends Feb. 22)

Through The Purple Haze Challenges: ATG (1/3; ends Feb. 28) C10

Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with an embossing folder (3/3; ends Feb. 22)



Stamping Sensations (sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with stamping as the focal point (3/3; ends at the end of the month)

We Love Stamping: ATG with stamping and the option of adding a stencil (2/3; ends at the end of the month)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (unlimited entries; ends at the end of the month)


Scribble Challenge (rabiscochallenge.blogspot.com): ATG (3/5; ends at the end of the month)

6 comments:

  1. So nice to see what stamped, it's something you don't see that often as a stamp, I have a very old Hero Arts one similar and use it often. Thanks for sharing a second card with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! This bundle has two different wheat stamps, and both are really lovely.

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card with great colors. I like the wheat stamp and die!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's potentially "Fall" somewhere in the world. Perhaps Australia? And if we can make Christmas cards in July then we can certainly make Autumn cards in Spring. And what a delightful card this is. Thank you for coming to play with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lesley! I guess there’s no “wrong” time to make seasonal cards😂.

      Delete