Saturday, February 18, 2023

Thinking of You Card

One of my goals recently has been to organize my craft space and try to use the bits and pieces I've been saving. This card is a fall card, but when I came across the card stock I had saved and the flowers and leaves I had already stamped and die cut from Stampin' Up's Dahlia Days bundle, I decided to go ahead and make it now and send it in the fall. I already had the flowers and leaves stamped, so I played with a Stampin' Up! bundle I hadn't broken out yet called Gathered Wheat. It has a border die that I used at the bottom of the card as well as a banner die that pairs perfectly with the "Thinking of You" stamp from that bundle. I love how the banner die is scored on the sides so you can make it 3 dimensional. 




 Challenges I'm entering: 

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (2/3; ends Feb. 23)

As You Like It Challenge: Love or Friendship cards: I like to make both types, but since I send out a lot more friendship cards than romantic love cards, I'll pick friendship cards 😀. I only have one husband, but I have a lot of friends. (1/3; ends Feb. 23)


Stamping Sensations (sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with stamping as the focal point (2/3; ends at the end of the month)

We Love Stamping: ATG with stamping and the option of adding a stencil (3/3; ends at the end of the month)

The Paper Shelter: Lace and/or Flowers (1/2; ends Feb. 22)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (unlimited entries; ends at the end of the month)


Scribble Challenge (rabiscochallenge.blogspot.com): ATG (3/5; ends at the end of the month)

10 comments:

  1. Just stunning! Gorgeous Autumn colours and I love that banner! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Autumnal colours but a lovely combination any time of year, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the flowers. Nice stamping. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations

    ReplyDelete