Saturday, February 18, 2023

Gratitude Card

I made another fall card using Stampin' Up's Gathered Wheat bundle. I'm really trying to use all the stamp and die sets that have previously been untouched! I am determined to prove I am a stamper and not just a stamp collector 😂! The base of this card is a 5X7 inch side-folding card base that I embossed with a fun barbed wire EF. Then I stamped and die cut the sheaf of wheat and colored it using Chameleon alcohol markers. Then I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment from that same bundle and colored it with the same color I used on the wheat. It turned out looking like a totally different color, but I decided I was okay with it anyway. I die cut a frame for the wheat and sentiment and popped the frame, the wheat, and the sentiment up with foam tape. Then I die cut a couple wheat stalks from the same SU! bundle out of white card stock I had covered with metallic gold duct tape and added those as an embellishment. 



 Challenges I'm entering: 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Emboss it (3/5; ends Feb. 22)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge: Frame it (2/5; ends Feb. 20)

Through The Purple Haze Challenges: ATG (2/3; ends Feb. 28) C10


Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with an embossing folder (1/3; ends Feb. 22)


Word Art Wednesday: ATG (3/5 for the week; ends March 1)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulously created card, I have been reading at many blogs where they are doing the same, trying to use what they have, I've been doing that myself, though I have to admit I have a few orders out there, hah!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! It's so hard to resist the pull of new craft supplies!

      Delete
  2. Love that image and the orange frame really sets it off! Great card, thank you for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete