Saturday, February 18, 2023

Thinking of You Card

I know it's not fall, but I'm trying to use all the stamps and dies I've bought but not used yet as my new year's resolution😀. I'm making some progress but still have a ways to go!

This card is an A2 card that I embossed with a leaf EF for the card base. Then I followed this week's sketch over at MFT Stamps. The wheat and sentiment are stamped and die cut using Stampin' Up's Gathered Wheat bundle. I colored the wheat using Chameleon alcohol markers. 



 Challenges I'm entering: 


As You Like It Challenge: Love or Friendship cards: I like to make both types, but since I send out a lot more friendship cards than romantic love cards, I'll pick friendship cards 😀. I only have one husband, but I have a lot of friends. (2/3; ends Feb. 23)

The Paper Funday Challenges: ATG twist of layers (6/6; ends Feb. 28)

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (1/3; ends Feb. 23)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (5/5 for the week; ends March 1)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (unlimited entries; ends at the end of the month)

4 comments:

  1. A delightful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and lovely Autumn themed card. Kudos to you for "shopping your stash", it's my resolution this year as well! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete