Saturday, February 18, 2023

For A Special Person Birthday Card

For this card, I created an A2 card base using a double-sided olive green paper that has dots on one side and is plain green on the other. I used the side with dots for the front so I could write my message more easily on the inside without having to add a piece of white card stock. 

The pink panel was die cut using my new PinkFresh Studio Stitched Background Essentials die. Isn't it pretty? I ordered it from Simon Says Stamp with the gift card I recently won in their weekly challenge. Thanks, SSS!

On top of the pink panel, I layered a frame from SU!'s Framed Florets bundle using a design paper that is free through the end of February with a Stampin' Up! order of $50 or more. It's a beautiful set of double-sided papers. Then I stamped the sentiment from that same bundle and die cut it with anothe frame die in the set. I popped the sentiment up with foam tape and then added a couple die cut embellishments (also SU!) cut out of white card stock covered in metallic gold duct tape. 





 Challenges I'm entering: 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge: Frame it (5/5; ends Feb. 20)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (unlimited entries; ends at the end of the month)


Scribble Challenge (rabiscochallenge.blogspot.com): ATG (5/5; ends at the end of the month)

TIME OUT Challenges: Birthday (3/5; ends March 1) C5

4 comments:

  1. A verry elegant Birthday card! Love your colourchoices! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colours and very special! Thanks for helping us celebrate our Birthday at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy birthday! Love your challenge!

      Delete