Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I Only Have Fries For You Card

This adorable Valentine card comes from a Lori Whitlock file I saw in the Silhouette Design Store. I bought the file and then chose some fun papers to use, including some adorable papers with hearts for the fry boxes and yellow polka dot paper for the French fry layers. I thought the white polka dots looked kind of like salt on the fries. 

For the inside sentiment, I used another design from the Silhouette Design Store and sized it how I wanted it before doing a print and cut of the card bases and sentiment banners and then cut out the three layers of fries and the fry boxes. 

I thought it would be fun to make matching envelopes with conversation hearts printed on them, so I sized those up and printed them out. 

I created 140 of these cards for my mom to send out, and I plan to make another 20 or so to send out myself. I just love that "I only have fries for you" sentiment!













Here's a look at the pieces for 140 cards:




Challenges I'm entering: 

Gem of A Craft Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com): ATG (2/2; ends Feb. 18)

Allsorts challenge blog: ATG with option of I Love (3/3; ends Feb. 11)

Polkadoodles Cardmaking, Craft & Scrapbooking Challenge: ATG (1/4; ends Feb. 18) C10

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Love is in the air (4/5; ends Feb. 8)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge: Love is in the air (2/5; ends Feb. 14)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (3/5 for the week; ends Feb. 15)

The Paper Funday Challenges: ATG with optional twist of lots of layers (my card has six layers: base, 3 layers of fries, a layer for the fry box, and a layer for the sentiment) (3/6; ends at the end of the month)

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge -1st to the 25th every month: Valentine or in the garden (4/5; ends at the end of the month)

****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges********** (pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com): ATG (1/3; ends Feb. 12) C10

Creative Knockouts: Valentine's Day/ Love is in the air/red, white, and pink: 1/2; ends Feb. 16) C10

No more challenges. 

19 comments:

  1. Such a fun design and well done making 140 of these!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun design, thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab fun design and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💗💗💗 this. Such a cute and fun card. I saw this on Pammies Inky Pinkies and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love for you to enter it into my challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place. You can find fries as a staple at any theme park in the world; Disney sold McDonald's fries in Disneyland from 1998-2007. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
    Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Makira! I’ll be sure to check out your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, my grandchildren would love this, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is an adorable cut file. Great cards, Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun shaped card. Love it. Thank you for sharing it with us un Polkadoodles challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Renske, Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great, fun design.

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete