Friday, December 11, 2015

Angel Sketch Card

This card was designed for the Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos Day 2 Challenge, and it's been a busy day for me catching up since so far I had only done Day 1's challenge! So, only 6 projects to go, right?!
I used last week's freebie from Bugaboo stamps as my focal point and sized him up and printed him our using my Silhouette Design Studio software. I colored him up with Copic and MEXPY markers and used Sargent Liquid Metals gold pen for his halo. I cut him and the mat underneath him with Spellbinders Stately Circles dies. Then I cut out some Christmas papers to match the sketch. I made a bow with some velvet ribbon using my Crafter's Ultimate Companion and then added the metal Merry Christmas charm. It turned out to look something like a gift-wrapped present, I think!

I'm planning to enter this card in the Catch the Bug Challenge.
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/

Classy Cards n Such: Angels
http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/

Pile it On: ATG Christmas or Winter
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/pile-it-on-98-anything-christmaswinter.html

3 comments:

  1. This is precious, Carrie. Thanks for playing along with the Christmas Chaos week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just precious. I love the image and your layout. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete