Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Tree Tag

For this tag, I used a free digital stamp set from Verve Stamps called "Cup of Kindness." It's a lovely set of warm beverages and holiday sentiments. Thanks, Verve!
After choosing which stamp and sentiment I wanted to use, I sized them up to fit this tag cut file and then chose some lovely digital paper with Christmas trees for the background. I did a print and cut using my Silhouette and then colored the digi with a red Copic marker. I tied a candy cane striped ribbon on the tag to finish. This was a quick and easy project that will look nice on someone's present beneath the tree next week!
I'm planning to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
 Verve Blog: A cup of kindness
http://www.vervestamps.blogspot.com/:

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tag! That peppermint twist ribbon is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tree paper on this sweet tag, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun and very Christmas tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used digi printed paper before; but I am going to experience it shortly as a prize I will be getting. You tag is very pretty and the accent of the red and white candy stripe ribbon is very pretty with the green tree background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just charming in Christmas colors! Sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and I love that gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty color combination and patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete