Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Star Stampz Cocoa Card

For this card, I used a step card cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. I had some cute "Cup of Cheer" patterned paper I thought would make a good background for this darling digi from Star Stampz. The text was a freebie, and I'm sorry, I didn't write down who created it. Before I started my blog this past July, I wasn't very careful about those things, I'm afraid. Now that I am entering cards in challenges and blogging them, I'm trying to be sure to include the name of the designer in the digi file name so I can give credit for the hard work put into making digis, word art and cut files.
I sized everything up the way I wanted it and drew a cut file around the digi and the sentiment to fit around them. I did a print and cut with my Silhouette and then colored the digi with Copic and MEXPY markers, using Ranger Frosted Lace Stickles for the earmuffs and fur accents on the coat. I adhered my digi and sentiment with foam squares.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
Verve Monthly Inspiration Challenge
Through the Craft Room Door:ATG
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2015/12/always-anything-goes-dec-15th-dec-21st.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FaROwQz+%28Through+The+Craft+Room+Door%29
Verve Stamps Challenge: Cup of Kindness
http://www.vervestamps.blogspot.com/p/inspiration-challenge.html
Paper Sweeties Challenge Blog
http://papersweeties.com/category/blog
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A pinch of something (I used a pinch of Stickles for sparkle)
Pile it On: ATG Christmas or Winter
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/pile-it-on-98-anything-christmaswinter.html

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Carrie, you coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card,with darling girland such great paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super sweet. Love how you colored the image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, I love the cups paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the step card, the image is adorable and fantastic coloring...great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cute girl teamed up with the cute paper...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet pop up card, Carrie! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it.. so pretty! Love that paper... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great step card. And what a darling image. Love the glittery accents you've added here. So cute! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully colored image Carrie! She is such a sweet little coffee loving girl.Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge using "just a pinch"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a doll she is - beautiful! And I just love the BG paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card! I adore the fun image and fabulous fold! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card andbeautiful papers!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun technique! I'm always intimidated by the folding! Ha! Impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, this is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us in the Paper Sweeties December Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete