Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Cheer tag

This tag uses a free digi and sentiment from Verve Stamps' "Cup of Kindness" free digi stamp set. This is such a great set with 4 images and 5 sentiments! Thanks, Verve!
This tag is a cut file I filled in with digi paper and arranged my image and sentiment on. Then I did a print and cut with my Silhouette. I colored the digi with Copic and MEXPY markers and tied some pretty white ribbon from Michaels to finish it off.
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A pinch of something (I used a pinch of holly)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
 Verve Blog: A cup of kindness
http://www.vervestamps.blogspot.com/:

15 comments:

  1. This is just a frosty little delight. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Carrie, love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those snowflake Christmas trees on your wonderful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background design paper on your tag, and your coloring is fantastic, great tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO talented, Carrie. I always love seeing your amazing creations, and I thank you for taking part in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that set too... and so nice to get it for free. Another very pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blue Christmas tree background paper you've made. And the Verve images just shine on your sweet tag. Delightful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. L:ove that digi paper and your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag - I just love that sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete