Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Stamplorations Hot Chocolate Tag

This tag was made using a freebie from the Stamplorations blog. I imported it to my Silhouette Design Studio software and sized it up on a tag cut file and added a background using digital paper from my library.
I did a print and cut after adding the sentiment which was originally part of a cut file from my library. I turned off the cut lines and filled it in with red.
Then I used a white Soufflé pen for the whipped cream and MEXPY markers to color the rest of the digi. I added some Martha Stewart silver sage piped nylon ribbon to finish it off.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tags
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A pinch of something (I used a pinch of cinnamon)
 Verve Blog: A cup of kindness
http://www.vervestamps.blogspot.com/:

15 comments:

  1. Love this terrific color! Fun design too!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm hot chocolate tag, Carrie, you must be all set for Christmas wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this delicious hot chocolate tag! Makes me want a nice cup with whipped cream right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tons of whip cream on top, what a treat. I have this freebie but haven't used it yet. Great tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little cup of cocoa looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're rocking those print and cut files. I just love using them and will have to do more in the future. This is such a cute tag and I love that ribbon! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum - that whipped cream looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag, Carrie. Love the whipped cream, it looks amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tag! Love that digi stamp!

    ReplyDelete