Saturday, December 12, 2015

Santa and Reindeer Card

I'm finally caught up with the Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos Challenge now! Whew! I finished all 7 projects with 6 1/2 hours to spare! It's been quite a crafty day here! But what fun projects! And each one is something I can give someone this Christmas season!
For this card, I needed to choose from the Bugaboo Bingo chart. I chose: embossing, ribbon (I hope floss counts!) and Santa.
I started by importing my digi to my Silhouette Design Studio software. This darling Santa and his reindeer friend are a Gerda Steiner Designs digi stamp set. I sized them and printed them and then colored them with Copic and MEXPY markers. Then I cut them out using Spellbinders Lacy Squares. I adhered them with foam tape to an A2 card base I had embossed with a Cuttlebug folder with wintery sayings on it. It's hard to see in the picture but actually shows up nicely in real life.
I was going to use a ribbon to tie a bow to the card, but I found I was in the mood for something more festive, so I tied 3 jingle bells to the top with some red floss.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos Day 7
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-chaos-last-day.html
Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge
http://gsd-stamps.com/blogs/share-your-designs/81050244-join-us-for-the-11th-share-your-design-challenge
Pink and Main Challenge: Christmas
http://www.pinkandmainchallenges.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Santa and Reindeer card, your coloring is amazing, I'm not good at coloring no matter what I try using, beautiful card.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holiday! Thanks so much for playing along with The Catch The Bug "Christmas Chaos" Challenges this week for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you've enjoyed yourself and will come back this week for a new Saturday challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - DT Asst Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jingle bells!! Thanks so much for joining us at Pink & Main for the December challenge :)

    Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete