Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Pocket Tag

For this Christmas tag, I used this week's free image from Bugaboo Stamps along with some digi background paper I had in my Silhouette library. I used a cut file to make the tag itself, and after sizing it up, I filled in the top part with my background paper and superimposed my digi stamp on it. Then I did a print and cut of it using my Silhouette and adhered the side flaps to make it into a pocket tag. I colored the digi using Copic and MEXPY markers. I can insert a gift card in the back as a tag/present all in one! I finished off the tag by tying some pretty red ribbon on top.
Here's a look at the tag before I colored that cute snow shoer and glued the side flaps to the top of the tag.
Here's the back of the tag with the pocket for a gift card.
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Day 6 Christmas Chaos
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-chaos-day-6.html
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tags
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Lawnscaping Challenge: Tag It!
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/12/lawnscaping-challenge-tag-it-sponsored.html

3 comments:

  1. Oooh that is sooo cool, I've got to make one of these! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous and so cute, love your pocket tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The background is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete